Tuesday 17 May 2016

My Ode To Stinky Gas

Success Criteria for writing an ode
  • Choose an ordinary object or thing.
  • Give your subject praise or thanks.
  • Speak directly to the object.
  • Use descriptive vocabulary to bring the object to life.
Use repeated lines.



AN ODE TO STINKY GAS

Thank you stinky gas for making my brother go away.
stinky gas you  scare the cats next door,
To stop them from pooping on our lawn.
Bless you stinky gas you are like the sky  you never go away.


Thank stinky gas  you brighten up my day,
And you come every single day.
I wonder why people think its funny its just gas
Coming out of the human body.
Thank you stinky gas for staying with me,
stinky gas you are always there for me.

  • STAR:
I gave my subject thanks and praise.

  • STAR:
I brought my object to life.

  • WISH:
More lines for the ode.

No comments:

Post a Comment