Wednesday 9 March 2016

quick writes

3 of Mar octopodidae

Crash! I face planted into the back of the truck. I looked in through the
window I quickly grabbed her. The man was not very happy we pulled on the break we quickly stopped. We were on a bridge we looked back at the truck the man was trying to get out so we jumped but it wasn’t really a bridge it was a side of a pool.we jumped from pool to pool we jumped one last time the man put his hand out the window as soon as we knew it we were trapped in his stinky big giant hands.
Tuesday 8 Mar
Then two boys came along. The little one saw me first he picked me up with his slimy stinky hands. They were throwing me around.Then the little one decided to put me in his mouth CRUNCH! his tooth cracked. He spit me onto the ground he started to cry the big one chucked me on the sand and buried me i never saw them again.
Monday 7 of mar
The present
Wow thanks for the bike. Black and white tires orange and green handle bars and the body of the bike is bright yellow it’s even really hard to see it. I can’t wait to ride this baby in the bowl.

No comments:

Post a Comment